Pairing: Crop top with Maxi Skirt
Crop tops are incredible fun and magnificently playful. Enthusiasts can do a lot more with it rather than just pairing it with jeans. Needless to mention, crop tops look chic & stylishly elegant with high waist long skirt or maxi skirts.
So this time during my short visit to picturesque historical Junagarh fort situated in the heart of royal city of Bikaner, I tried this elegant combination.
It fascinates me to play around with Aztec prints. This print is beautiful and choice of right color pallet is making this skirt so interestingly unique.
I have paired this skirt with the dark blue embroidered crop top. The short length of the top and the high waist of the skirt are impeccably balancing the whole outfit.
I accessorized the complete look with red sling bag for a little pop of color and with flats.
Thank you so much for reading and a very happy new year to all of you.
Wish 2018 brings abundant joy and happiness. Love your life and keep smiling. 🙂
Outfit purchased from
1. Embroidered Crop Top :- Runway by Max
2. Maxi Skirt :- Eavan purchased online from MYNTRA.
3. Watch :- Daniel Klein
4. Shoes :- Max
- Andamans Trip – Blog 03
- RANN FESTIVAL
- Reaching Mandvi: Rann Festival
- #1316 (no title)
- #1455 (no title)
- #1521 (no title)
- #1998 (no title)
- #1872 (no title)
- APPLIQUE SAGA
- Designer Summer Collection
- DHOTI SKIRTS : AN ENDURING TREND
- Fusion Love = Dhoti Pants + Turtle Neck Top + Long Line Shrug
- Hello Summers
- High Tea Look Inspiration
- Maxi Top with Casual Pants
- Thank you
- The Magic of Black & White
- Travel Pairing
- 5 SECRETS TO ADD WOW FACTOR TO YOUR OUTFITS
- Coral – The New Black
- Swati’s LookBook